Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Video Games

Where do I begin?? I used to never care about video games or give them a second thought until my boyfriend starting playing constantly. He's into COD, NHL, FIFA, etc. I think I've watched him play one game and I just can't get into it. I don't know how he can sit there for hours and play without even realizing how much time is going by! I understand they're ok to play sometimes but I think I have more of a problem with obsessive video game use. I always feel like people could more doing something so much more productive with their time. I especially can't stand how young children are inside on beautiful days wrapped up in video games. I miss the days when I walked down the street and there were kids on every corner, you hardly see that anymore. Although technology is great and I understand we all abuse it once in awhile, it's important we don't rely on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment